On HIU health info request, not receiving HIP health info request at ‘/v0.5/health-information/hip/request’

Hi @IntegrationSupport and @Sachin sir and @Shubhanshu_S sir,

Since Friday(3.Nov.2023) evening “Health-information/hip/request” call back API is not receiving. After granting request.

Please check we are near to complete M2.

Regards,
Sudhanshu Gupta

I am also facing this issue.
@IntegrationSupport requesting you look into this.

@DmAvinash they are working on it. I recently got an update.

@IntegrationSupport Kindly tell us, infra issues have been resolved or not?

@sudhanshu.gupta Did you get any update?

@IntegrationSupport

is ABDM SBX still alive or dead? No positive response has been seen for such a major issue after a long time.

we request you to please suggest…

@DmAvinash sorry for late reply.

No update till now, still no “health-information/hip/request” response getting from NHA. we all are facing issue using M2/M3.

Might be due to festive week it is taking time

@DmAvinash FYI

It will take approx. 15-20 more days to resolve this issue because they are transferring to another server.

@IntegrationSupport We are calling API /v0.5/consents/hip/on-notify in response of v0.5/consents/hip/notify
We get 202 Accepted response. We wait for v0.5/health-information/hip/request from HIP side but it never works even after waiting for like 5 to 10 mins. This is consistently appearing for long time now & many have faced the same
Please check this on top priority.
@Ramandeep24

@kiran02 FYI

It will take approx. 15-20 more days to resolve this issue because they are transferring to another server.

@sudhanshu.gupta Thank you for response but you don’t mind, where did you get this information? Any discord server where it is communicated to developers?

@kiran02

I got this information from ABDM Team.

@IntegrationSupport @sudhanshu.gupta
Is there any update on this issue, I still have not gotten the healthRequest from the HIU web portal, I tried today.

@DmAvinash Please try again today. It is working now.

Not working. Now I am not getting the consentNotify call at HIP end after approval of the consent from the ABHA SBX app. Tried four times(four consents generated using the HIU web portal). I also used the webhook URL but did not receive the consentNotify.

Yes. v0.5/health-information/hip/request Call not being received after successful call of hip/on-notify call.
Please resolve this ASAP @IntegrationSupport

@kiran02 Hi, Please try again as this is working from our end.

We are also facing the same issue.

Something similar is happening with the consent also, Sometimes we are not receiving consents/hiu/notify. This is happening at random. And same with the /health-information/hip/request too.

Context
When we try the flow for first time it works fine and second we are receiving the callback sometimes.

Is there any conditional checks for calling the callback? or is there any ratelimits?

@IntegrationSupport, please help with this issue

I tried again but the callback is NOT getting received…
/health-information/hip/request request not received after calling hip/on-notify

1 Like

@kiran02 Due to burden on sandbox environment, you do not get callback at peak hours. Request you to try in morning hours please. This shall work.

1 Like