On HIU health info request, not receiving HIP health info request at ‘/v0.5/health-information/hip/request’

@IntegrationSupport same issue i faced not received v0.5/health-information/hip/request Callback not
received after successful call of hip/on-notify

1 Like

This issue is still persisting, tried in the morning, afternoon, evening, and late night, and also tried on weekends still not receiving any callbacks.

@IntegrationSupport please help us with this issue, we are just a demo away from m3 production keys.

@khavinshankar This is working and data is viewable as we had a demo today few minutes ago.

I tried it again today morning (27 Dec, at around 7am), still facing the same issue, I have uploaded a video link of a recording https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i4XQu4B52wgweiAmilmJ1Sh17Wa74Qho/view?usp=sharing

@IntegrationSupport can you suggest a time when I could try it?

1 Like

@khavinshankar and @IntegrationSupport same issue I am facing.

1 Like

@sudhanshu.gupta are the callbacks working for you?

Hi @khavinshankar , Nothing is working, all apis are down. NOT even “on-fetch-modes” is working of M1 ABHA validation.

hello @IntegrationSupport sir/mam

not  “Health-information/hip/request” call back API is not receiving.
1 Like

hello @sudhanshu.gupta sir
have you completed the sequesnce flow of this api calls

Hello @jawarevedika mam, which milestone you are asking for ?

@sudhanshu.gupta currently working on milestone 2

@jawarevedika

ok, and which version are you using for these millstones?

@sudhanshu.gupta v0.5 for all apis , have uu completed milestone 2 or still facing issues in that

@jawarevedika , I have completed the milestone 2 also. I am on last milestone. due to ABDM server is down since 2 months, its on hold to complete

@sudhanshu.gupta ya issue is still facing.

@jawarevedika, actually they are transferring to another server and burden on sandbox environment. They are working on it.

@jawarevedika , @kiran02 , @Prince and @khavinshankar please check whether its working now or not.!!

@sudhanshu.gupta I tried this morning around 9, and the v0.5/health-information/hip/request callback was coming correctly but I was having some trouble with consents/hiu/notify, for this API I was receiving a callback for GRANTED and DENIED but not receiving for REVOKED.

Is it working for you?

Please ask you IC to give another HIU portal
for M2

Hello @sudhashu.gupta
we are unable to login on the ABHA SBX app. While i am using ABHA SBX 2.4.4 its not working also tried using 2.3.4 version but still not working.App opened but didn’t receive any otp for login.

ABHA SBX downloads from this source f 2.4.4 https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/docs/phr_app
  and also the issue for the server is resolve or not .have uu cheack