What is the HRP ID to utilize EMR web app?

Currently our facility is able to login to EMR web app. But whatever care records we created are not getting linked to Health ID. So i understand we have to link our HRP in facility registry. So what will be the HRP ID of EMR Web app. I hope my understanding is correct.

As per this documentation

1000000 is the HRP Bridge ID for EMR Web Apps underlying HRP. But when i try to link using 1000000 id, i am getting below message

@Arpita @neha.parnami can you help ?

This is dummy id for documentation. for sandbox environment your client id is used as Bridge id.

@Arpita so what your saying is its not possible to link the visit documents created in EMR web app with NDHM Health Id ? EMR Webapp saves the care documents in there database, so by linking the facility with our HRP id/Client id/Bridge Id does not make any sense.My firm belief is there should be an HRP Id for EMR web app in order to link the documents created in EMR web app with NDHM Health Id.

@Arpita If EMR Web app is providing an HIP/HIU interface, then that facility should be linked with HRP ID of EMR Web app right? When we create an HIP/HIU interface, then only linking with the client Id given to us make sense.

Is there an update for this issue…I am facing the same issue and even entering the clientId is not working…Please help!!