Solo proprietorship rejected multiple times

Hi,’
My application under solo proprietorship has been rejected multiple times stating “incomplete”. The only response I have ever got is to put in “precise intent”. I tried to connect with the support staff but they keep on iterating over the same routine of posting on dev forum and mailing to integration support.

All i want to know is what am I lacking or what should I put in the application to get it accepted. It seems there is a gap in between what i am putting in as my intent and what is being looked for but there is no effort from abdm to address that. My project has already been delayed by two months because of this and I am very sorry to say it does not seem like abdm is open for all.

All I am saying is atleast accept our application and provide us the client secret key. If we are not good enough, we will not be able to clear any certification and hence get rejected but not giving even a chance for integration is miserable.
Can someone please help me out on this @IntegrationSupport @Ramandeep1.
Or at least convey me properly that my application will never get accepted.

Sai Sarthak Mohanty,

@saisarthakmohanty199 Please resubmit application again. No fields should remain as NA. A valid company address with other details are mandate.