Sandbox deployment on 28 Jan

Hello Everyone,

We have done a deployment on sandbox on 28th Jan 2021. Below are the features which are going in as part of this deployment.

• Support for completing registration using health-id-number and setting a healthid and password.

• Support of ImmunizationRecord as new HIType. Please note, that the following APIs having HITypes can have one more possible value in the ENUM as ImmunizationRecord. Please check the API documentation.

/v0.5/consents/on-fetch
/v0.5/consent-requests/init
/v0.5/consents/hip/notify

These files can be referred as sample bundles of Immunizations.

Immunization-bundle-1
Immunization-bundle-2
Immunization-bundle-3

Please download the latest app from sandbox from here https://sandbox.ndhm.gov.in/docs/phr_app.

Thank you

can you please elaborate on this ? what is the connection between this and the three APIs listed in the announcement ?

Hi @Venu_Gopal,

The 3 listed APIs are not about the first feature but about the second feature to support new HIType of ImmunizationRecord.

Support for completing registration using health-id-number and setting a healthid and password

This feature enables user to complete their registration in case they have a HealthId Number but have not chosen a HealthId and Password.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Thank you

Thank you for the quick reply @mdubey. So if I understand correctly, I can register with my HealthID Number, if I forgot my. HealthId & password, correct ?

Hello @Venu_Gopal,

It’s slightly different, if you have your HealthIDNumber, you can find out if your healthid is present and if not you can set one using below steps:

• Enter the healthidnumber.

• If Aadhar OTP is available we will get to choose between to Mobile OTP/Addhar OTP to proceed. Otherwise it will directly send an OTP for the registered Mobile OTP. After entering the OTP the app will check if a healthid is already set for the health-id-number.

• If a healthid is setup it will give you the healthid and you can proceed with login with that.

• Otherwise you will be redirected to the last screen of registraion, where we can choose a healthid and password.

I hope it clarifies things for you.

Thank you