Sandbox deployment on 20 Jan

Hello Everyone,

We did a deployment on sandbox to enable below features:

• Feedback feature within App. Users can provide feedback by going to profile, scroll to bottom and clicking on submit feedback button.

• HIP to send SMS to Patients. HIPs can notify patients about their latest visit using a SMS. Please refer to the ​/v0.5​/patients​/sms​/notify and ​/v0.5​/patients​/sms​/on-notify in hip-apis.

• Patients to share their details by scanning a QR code from HIP for quick registration. HIP needs to implement APIs to accept the profile. Please refer to /v0.5/patients/profile/share and /v0.5/patients/profile/on-share in hip-apis.

Please download the latest app from sandbox-website.

Thank you.

@mdubey I saw the api for scanning QR code but I couldn’t find documentation that says how to generate the QR code for HIP. Can you let us know so that we can do the testing?

Kindly go through the 5th point here - https://sandbox.ndhm.gov.in/docs/build_hip

Hi @neha.parnami, here there is no information about how to patient share the detail with HIP directly. Suppose If I want to test the flow then how should I share my profile with HIP? is there a button or anything?

Hi @bhaskar.dabhi,

To test this flow the following needs to be done on HIP side.

{
"hipId": "<HIP ID>",
"code": "<any extra information you want to send in profile, e,g counterId, Dept Id>"
}
  • Go to PHR app => My Profile => Find Scan option on the top right.
  • Scan the QR code, the app should fetch details of QR code along with User profile details.
  • Click on share which will make gateway call the expected API on HIP side.
  • The successful message would be shown on app once the on-share callback is given.

Thanks for pointing it out. We will document it asap.

2 Likes

Thanks, @mdubey (Adding extra letters as min 20 characters are required)

Hello @mdubey sir ,

PHR App QR Code scanner is not working

Hi @Shubham,

Could you please elaborate what the error you are facing? DId the scanner not able to recognize the HIP details or there is some other error.

Thank you