Request to give authorisation to new application

Hello,
We have applied for sandbox but application is still pending.
When you are going to approve it? It is delaying the process @IntegrationSupport ! Registered with email id manishjain680 [a]gmail.com
Screenshot_2023-03-11-00-32-04-88_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12|225x500

Hello, Your application is under consideration. It is recommended that you apply as an organization with GST details.

@IntegrationSupport my application was reject. Again i have applied for ABDM with my Newly formed LLP. Kindly give access now.

@IntegrationSupport
Our client id is SBX_002848.We need the followings - could you please grant as I already logged many posts and still waiting to get updates for long time in past - this is delaying the certification?

1. HIU Login access
  2. UHI & HCX sandbox access
  3. Also our client id is not able to send any data to be reflected in PHR mobile app - not sure why?

@IntegrationSupport please activate the account

Hello @healthilyfitness,
Have you applied with organization = HLTHTEK OPTIMUS PRIVATE LIMITED and registered email id = contactus@hlthtek.com ? This application was approved on 20th Feb. and you would have received email notification on same day with credentials for Sandbox environment. Please check your inbox or spam folder.

@IntegrationSupport no i have applied with email id manishjain680(a) gmail.com mediseed healthcare LLP

@healthilyfitness
okay, we see that your application is still under review. We will escalate this, please check next week by Tuesday.