Registration With Aadhar

Hi @IntegrationSupport I was using the registration with aadhaar api to generate my healthId. The flow I used for the same is -
1.) /v1/registration/aadhaar/generateOtp
2.)/v1/registration/aadhaar/createHealthIdWithAadhaarOtp
This process helped me create health id but in response I am only getting my healthIdNumber and not my healthId whereas I have used the same way to create another healthId earlier but for that healthId I am receiving my healthId as well as my healthIdNumber in response. What is the reason for behind this?? Please help I am also attaching a screenshot for better understanding.

Hii @satyadeep @anchal2909 if you have experience with it and can help me troubleshoot, please share the steps or insights you have. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @satyadeep @anchal2909 @IntegrationSupport pls help with this problem. I am stuck at this since last week.

@Preet_16 I believe you are trying to create the healthid which is already used, since you cannot use existing health id so you might be getting null in the response. Kindly confirm if you are using the unique healthId while sending the post call.

Hii @IntegrationSupport no I am using a unique healthId with every request. Can you please check at your end for healthId number -91-6435-3400-1679 if any health id is generated or not?? Please help me out with this problem.

Hii @IntegrationSupport any update ?? Please help me with this problem

@Preet_16 It is working fine at our end. Please use health ID as per ABDM standard.
System should have the provision of customized ABHA address creation with ABHA address policy as per ABDM standards.Validation rules on ABHA Address to be set at the API level. Please follow this :
Minimum length - 8 characters
Maximum length - 18 characters
Special characters allowed - 1 dot (.) and/or 1 underscore (_)
Special character dot and underscore should be in between
Special characters cannot be in the beginning or at the end
Alphanumeric - only numbers, only letters or any combination of numbers and letters is allowed

Hii @IntegrationSupport I followed all the above mentioned steps but still getting the same response. I am attaching complete info below-
Chaitanya’s healthIdNumber- 91-6435-3400-1679
Returning false when searched by healthId.- sai.chaitanya11
Returning the following response when searched by healthIdNumber & and also when searched by mobile-
{
“healthId”: null,
“healthIdNumber”: “91-6435-3400-1679”,
“name”: “Kolli Sai Chaitanya”,
“status”: “ACTIVE”,
“authMethods”: [
“AADHAAR_BIO”,
“AADHAAR_OTP”,
“DEMOGRAPHICS”,
“MOBILE_OTP”
],
“tags”: null
}

Hii @IntegrationSupport any update?? Please help my work is stuck because of this.

@Venu Please assist here.

@Preet_16 Please link the ABHA address with the ABHA number by following API –
/api/v1/phr/registration/hid/search/auth-methods
/api/v1/phr/login/init/transaction
/api/v1/phr/login/mobileEmail/preVerification
/api/v1/phr/profile/link/hid

Please download PHR postman collection for the same