OTP share by patient

@IntegrationSupport

Hello ABDM Team we are implementing the HIMS application we have In-patient consultation

Is it mandatory for the Practitioner HIMS web application to ask for patient OTP for obtaining the ABDM certificate?
Can we skip asking for the OTP from the patient after medication to link the care context, or is it mandatory for obtaining the ABDM certificate? If the patient does not share the OTP, is it acceptable to link the care context using the discovery flow as an alternative for the ABDM certification process?

Do we really mandatory to ask the otp from the patient to link the care context there is concern about potential delays caused by practitioners verbally asking patients for OTP, as a significant percentage of patients may not share it.

Can we skip asking for OTP altogether? We store the patient’s records, and when the discovery flow initiates, they can link their context. Is it really necessary to implement the OTP asking feature to get the ABDM certificate or we can skip.?

@IntegrationSupport @IntegrationSupport @IntegrationSupport please respond

@IntegrationSupport any update on this

@Penchal For Care context linking - There are 4 authentication modes - Demographic auth, Mobile OTP, Aadhar OTP and direct auth. Direct auth is for govt entities. So you can implement Demographic auth and linking only which is a mandate and you can skip Aadhaar and mobile OTP for linking process in M2.

@IntegrationSupport we have online consultation too sry for that I haven’t mentioned.
can you tell me which method I can go with suitable do we really mandatory to ask the OTP from the patient. or we can skip patient can go with discovery flow.?

@Penchal You can implement Demographic auth and linking only and this is a mandate either you have online or offline consultation.