On HIU health info request, not receiving HIP health info request at '/v0.5/health-information/hip/request'

Hi,

I ran the HIU API for health-information/request to start data transfer. The CM replied with hiu/on-request. However, it does not reply with hip/request i.e. we don’t receive hip/request call on HIP side.

As per understanding from previous discussions we made sure to reply to the CM’s notify from both HIP (API sent given below) and HIU side. Could you please check the logs on CM side to see if those were successful?

If yes, then could you please help me with why the CM is not responding to HIP on ‘health-information/hip/request’?

HIP on-notify API sent (in python)

curl --location --request POST ‘https://dev.abdm.gov.in/gateway/v0.5/consents/hip/on-notify
–header ‘Authorization: Bearer (truncated for simplicity)’
–header ‘X-CM-ID: sbx’
–header ‘Content-Type: application/json’
–header 'Cookie: (truncated for simplicity)
–data-raw ‘{
“requestId”: “afcfcf82-2bee-4045-b0ab-1dd00f150aaf”,
“timestamp”: “2022-09-27T12:08:36.406Z”,
“acknowledgement”: [
{
“status”: “OK”,
“consentId”: “2a6f2e1b-cac8-4675-a1cd-6d91df53d8ca”
}
],
“error”: {
“code”: 1000,
“message”: “string”
},
“resp”: {
“requestId”: “afd3c968-94c1-4f6e-8aef-259bae98dcd7”
}
}’

1 Like

Hello Sir/Ma’sm,

Were you able to check this out? Is there any more information you need to help facilitate solving this problem?

Any updates on this issue?

I was able to solve the issue. Just in case anyone else encounters the same make sure when you are doing the on-notify call do not include the ‘error’ key in the data-raw. As you can see in original message I have the ‘error’ key. I just removed it and it worked. Still learning APIs so missed it!

1 Like

Issue is resolved and now closed

2 Likes

@abhishek.patil,

great.