Not Getting Consent Request in PHR Application

I’m Implementing HIU - M3, I do request for the consent but didn’t get a notification or request in the PHR application, therefore I’m not able to test Approve, Revok, or Expire consent functionality in M3.

Kindly do needful.

Issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2UhhNsuOGZqOf5kG5peHukPJPiW9Vjc

@IntegrationSupport @Arvind_Tomar

@IntegrationSupport Consent tab itself in PHR app not showing consents. it showing alert box saying
“Something went wrong”

1 Like

@IntegrationSupport @Ramandeep24 @Sachin Consent tab in PHR app not showing consents, it is showing error dialog saying “Something went wrong”
This issue has been for 3 days straight, we can’t process further we are stuck here. Please check this ASAP.

@kiran02 Pls logout and relogin and try with a different ABHA address. As this is a sandbox environment there are intermittent issues. Also, remove cache and cookies from your device.

@IntegrationSupport

Tried following
Log out and Log in again
Switching to different ABHA Id
Clearing app cache and storage
Uninstall and install fresh app from ABHA documentation

Still issue is there… I’m facing this error from 3 days now.

I uninstalled the app, downloaded the latest app from the sandbox site, and reinstalled it. I am still not getting the consent request, Facing this error from 3 days now.

@IntegrationSupport @Ramandeep24 This is high priority issue. M2 and M3 can not be completed if consent tab doesn’t get fix. It’s been week and this issue is still not fixed. We are not able access the consents in PHR app abha sbx. Please do something.

@kiran02 The issue has been already with the senior management of NHA and tech team. They are working on it.

@integrationsupport : Is their an ETA for this issue to be resolved?