Mandatory features for M1 M2 certification

If we only want to implement M1 and M2 for our app and get it certified. Then what would be the mandatory test cases and features needed?
Any documentation that has the mandatory test cases/features required for certification would be extremely helpful.
@IntegrationSupport
@ ndhm_sarch1@nha.gov.in

They have provided excel sheets for test cases on sandbox website.

Please download documentation for m1 and m2.

If any other concerns, please write us at integration.support@nha.gov.in

Hi Team,
Do we need to certify M1 and M2 before implementing M3?Please respond.

Thanks

@MeghanaN Yes, if your business requirement is only for M1 and M3, then you can do M1 and M3 also.

Thank you,
I have another issue regarding “Data request and transfer” from Milestone-2 that we are not able to receive “health-information/hip/request” callback even after we hit “consents/hip/on-notify”.
Please resolve this issue.

which tech stack u are using??

Hi John,
We are using outsystems service studio, it is a low code tool.

Thanks

cool, i have tested all the scenarios in postman but i m stuck integration in php with webhook file

are you able to receive the “health-information/hip/request” callback after “Consents/hip/on-notify”

yes , i have completed the flow.

Correct me if I am wrong
First we(Hiu) are initiating 1. Consent request for a patient
and we(phr app) are 2.granting the request
3. after grant cm notifies hip and hiu
4. then hip acknowledges cm through On-notify
5. then Hip need to receive callback from CM i.e “health-information/hip/request”

please look into it.

from HIU side u are following this flow??

from hiu we are only using “health-information/cm/request” to send consent id , datapush url , encryption key to CM and we are getting callback from CM i.e "hiu/cm/on-request.

yes we are using 1.Consent request to initiate consent request
2. On-notify to acknowledge
3. Fetch consent artefact
4. Health-information cm request

it seems your flow is right, make sure u are passing the correct consent id !!!

Yes once again I’ll test ,Thank you very much for responding

can u please check the api :: https://dev.abdm.gov.in/gateway/v0.5/users/auth/fetch-modes

i m getting below error:

{“requestId”:“dc5429eb-f58f-4c06-b79f-3c99f8478ba3”,“error”:{“code”:2500,“message”:“Error in making call to target system PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target”},“timestamp”:[2023,8,9,9,44,46,17727000],“resp”:{“requestId”:“baaf39f9-e94d-42a5-9c3e-5c9cc262b95b”}}

is it working for u??

thanks,

we got same issue with “Consent-request/init” api , I think it is server error.