M2 & M3 - Testing Invitation

Hello fellow developer,
I have implemented the M2 and M3 flow but there has been some sort of inconsistency with event from ABDM gateway. I tried the HIU NHA portal but it doesn’t work always.

If anybody willing to test the there ABDM gateway with mine for testing purpose it would be great for both parties. We can join in 1-1 Google meet to test the data transfer, encryption and decryption flow with different HIP and HIU.

Hi @kiran02 , Are you still looking for 1-1 connect? I am also facing issue with ABDM gateway.Ping me if interested to connect

Yes @syamprakashp I’m available

is anybody willing to test the system with me?
As everybody using NHA HIU portal for tesitng, there could be load on system and that’s why it is not able to handle that much requests.
That is the reason, many times [ almost all time ] we are not getting necessary calls like v0.5/health-information/hip/request

So instead of using NHA HUI portal, we can use our system to act as HIU and HIP to complete the testing and integrations.
Suggestions are welcome.

Hi @kiran02 are you still available to test m2 and m3 ? if yes please provide your abha address