M1-Scan Health Facility QR

Hi Team,

I have a telemedicine app that is currently running across multiple clients, and in this case, I don’t use a token system for patient registration. Instead, I want to enable fast registration by allowing the scanning of a Health Facility QR code without assigning a token number to the patient.
Do you have a request format that accommodates this? Currently, I’m using the following format to send acknowledgments:

{
“requestId”: “”+uuid+"",
“timestamp”: “”+formattedTimestamp+"",
“acknowledgement”: {
“status”: “SUCCESS”,
“healthId”: “”+healthId+"",
“tokenNumber”: “”+counter+""
},
“error”: null,
“resp”: {
“requestId”: “”+requestId+""
}
}
Is there a way to modify this format to support the scenario where no token number is assigned during registration?

Thanks,
Lokesh Kumar

@lokesh In scan Health Facility QR, it will give a token for patient consultation. If you do not have business requirement for this, then this is not mandate. Format cannot be changed.

Hi Team,
As per the M1 milestone, it is mandatory to implement the “Scan Health Facility QR” feature to clear M1. Can I omit this point and apply to exit from the Sandbox for M1 module and get production key?

@lokesh Scan and share is not a part of M1. You cannot apply for exit after M1 only, because minimum of two milestone is mandate for sandbox exit for all entities. However, if you are an insurance company, you can exit only with M1.