M1 Integration Issues

@IntegrationSupport
Questions I have in ABDM M1 flow

1. Does V2_V1 have api’s for ABHA address suggestion and creation? If yes, can you please share as V3 api’s for abha creations are not supporting v2 transactionId?
  2. Currently in V3 api’s the mobile number that we are passing is not getting validated. We have tried passing random numbers and that is also working as there is no OTP being sent and there is no api for the same. Can you please help on this?

More details -> V3 api which we have integration
API 1 - Passing Aadhaar -> https://abhasbx.abdm.gov.in/abha/api/v3/enrollment/request/otp
API 2 - Passing OTP on linked mobile number and random number -> https://abhasbx.abdm.gov.in/abha/api/v3/enrollment/enrol/byAadhaar
After this we get the profile and there is no flow to validate the mobile number provided in api 2.When getting Qrcode and abha card download after V3 flow, the xToken is not the token which we get in the API 2 response by the refreshToken. Is this expected?
Also how to we refresh the xToken? Does user have to do re-verification via OTP everytime xToken expires?

@AyuYatharth, check this link:

First of all, thanks a lot @satyadeep for your help.

These things I have done but the problem I am facing is

{{env}}/enrollment/request/otp -> Done
{{env}}/enrollment/enrol/byAadhaar -> In this api, they are asking for OTP and mobile number. If I don’t pass mobile number then it fails with invalid mobile number and works with random number. Did this happen to you?
{{env}}/enrollment/request/otp -> Skipped
{{env}}/enrollment/auth/byAbdm -> Skipped
{{env}}/enrollment/enrol/suggestion -> Done
{{env}}/enrollment/enrol/abha-address -> Done

I don’t think this is expected that mobile number is not being checked.

Also did you face these issues during integration?

When getting Qrcode and abha card download after V3 flow, the xToken is not the token which we get in the API 2 response by the refreshToken. Is this expected?
Also how to we refresh the xToken? Does user have to do re-verification via OTP everytime xToken expires?

@nitesh_jain Kindly check this trail and pls assist.

@IntegrationSupport

Same in M1. I am using v3 APIs.

How to update abha address to my preferred one. This is in case if the user wants to change or update their abha address. This is available while registering, but for some reason it is skipped through error, abha number is used as default abha address. Is there any API to change that?

@viewzen

Call this : /v3/enrollment/request/otp
get the txnId
and
use it in
call to
/v3/enrollment/enrol/abha-address
You should be able to change the abha-address anytime.

so user has to enter their aadhaar number again and verify it?