LINK and KYC_AND_LINK not working

@IntegrationSupport
When I select “purpose” as only “LINK” or “KYC_AND_LINK” in any of the api’s, it’s giving me the error as “Content type ‘text/html’ not supported for bodyType=in.projecteka.consentmanager.user.model.HASError”.
Along with that I’m not able to receive any OTP on mobile when auth mode is selected as “MOBILE_OTP”. (API - v0.5/users/auth/init). fetch-modes API (/v0.5/users/auth/fetch-modes) is not working as well, I get the error as “error”: {
“code”: 1500,
“message”: “Unknown error occurred”
},. If anybody found a solution for this please do answer.
Thanks!

@IntegrationSupport
client ID is SBX_004566

Am also getting this error for last two days.

Could you please provide me some clarification on this error.

Sreedevi

From what I tried I believe is error is from NDHM server when LINKING process is used whether it is plain LINK or in KYC_AND_LINK purpose. When only KYC is selected it carries on with the process and the webhook is received but further process is giving error when I put the OTP in request.
However the fetch modes api is still not working, still getting the “some unknown error in webhook”.
If you or anyone reading this has found a solution, please do reply
Thanks!
Shantanu
Ortigan Technologies

Content type is not correct. Request to please go through the webinars on https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/sandbox/v3/

@IntegrationSupport
Content Type is application/json only. Already looked through the videos and docs available for the solution, couldn’t find one. By setting content type application/json also it’s giving the same error.

Hi @Shantanu_Bajaj
Can you share the exact payload which you are sending?

{

"requestId": "{{$guid}}",

"timestamp": "{{timestamp}}",

"query": {

"id": "shantanu.bajaj@sbx",

"purpose": "KYC_AND_LINK",

"authMode": "MOBILE_OTP",

"requester": {

"type": "HIP",

"id": "{{HIP_ID}}"

}

}