How to add health records in abha sbx mobile application

Using PHR mobile app, I am successfully able to create health id.
unable to find health records in app is their any api to upload health records

To get the health record in app, first you have to link your hip, there is button on dashboard using that you can link you hip and after successful linkage then you can fetch your record from particular hip.

To upload health records you can first create health locker and then you can upload these record which you will fetch from hip.

Note: there is no such feature which allows you to upload the health document from your device.

2 Likes

@Prajwal
after link hip i am able to fetch records in app but in my hiu system unable get patient data
below hiu response
{
“pageNumber”: 1,
“pageCount”: 1,
“transactionId”: “a6f04187-61d2-4bbd-b9f1-df9e3d1306b2”,
“entries”: [],
“keyMaterial”: {
“cryptoAlg”: “ECDH”,
“curve”: “curve25519”,
“dhPublicKey”: {
“expiry”: “2022-05-11T14:12:36.056”,
“parameters”: “Ephemeral public key”,
“keyValue”: “MIIBMTCB6gYHKoZIzj0CATCB3gIBATArBgcqhkjOPQEBAiB/////////////////////////////////////////7TBEBCAqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqYSRShRAQge0Je0Je0Je0Je0Je0Je0Je0Je0Je0Je0JgtenHcQyGQEQQQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq0kWiCuGaG4oIa04B7dLHdI0UySPU1+bXxhsinpxaJ+ztPZAiAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFN753qL3nNZYEmMaXPXT7QIBCANCAAQebwWKZT0gNH60i+JD7QsJcLFkTmWi8+dxu08q0+S54UYFmaluKI2Jb9EJyvcDvJIQVPPc5b7DR/+pBoX6hcTI”
},
“nonce”: “cScz0Qdr3ckQAjoyXUFhAyQN3qu4OSSeHGVurWjtYqg=”
}
}

This is from phr test cases shared by abdm team.
we are making phr app. Could you pls share APIs for this upload document in health locker through phr app. Pls share any videos or documents where we can understand the flow for integrating this features.

@IntegrationSupport
@Prajwal

@balaji

1 Like

@IntegrationSupport, Can you pls provide apis for these get data.

@balaji Follow these API: /cm/v1/patient/consent-request
/cm/v1/patient/health-information/status

1 Like

Dear @IntegrationSupport, Can you pls provide swagger document for these APIs?

@balaji Hello, please refer the webpage, https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/docs/build_phr_app ; it has the link for swagger documents. You may also refer to https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/docs/postman_collections.