HIP/HIU Implementation

Will NDHM provide any source code to implement the HIP and HIU APIs?

NDHM has provided APIs that you need to call to implement HIP/HIU functionality. I dont think any source code will be provided. It is left up to the implementer on how to implement this system.

@_aman_verma, they have provided HIP/HIU API specifications. So, it seems we have to develop the APIs as per their specifications and need to expose it to be part of the federated system.

One of the good starting point, I found as Project EKA.

@chhandakdey Please feel free to refer to Project EKA repositories for reference purpose.

cc @kiranma

1 Like

@sukreet, I see some differences between the apis what project EKA has implemented and NDHM is asking to implement. NDHM specifications have more number of APIs what Project EKA has implemented.

Will NDHM update the project EKA with the APIs which NDHM has developed? if yes, then do we have any tentative date?

Hi chhandakdey,

ProjectsEKA is just for reference. NDHM is not going to update the projecteka api’s. however you can see that hip and HIU apis are same as the what NDHM is asking to implement. if you see any difference please reply back here.

@sukreet :
Thank you for sharing the references for HIP and HIU.

Can you share references developed in PHP? We need to develop it in PHP language, so good to have any SDK/library references available in PHP.