Create ABHA With ABHA Number API failing

/v1/apps/registration/hid/confirm-init - We are getting following error in API

“error”: {
“code”: 1511,
“message”: “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in sometime.”
}

request body with session id

{
    "value": "TU+UE/82cklEiK4HAVYXo3NcYS7a2BNJN6XqWYC+7P01ehYftqVQoIuyIExnlJV4MoLkFvis4G/pm5XFGqrobZYxGjDbRZuHG2+eofdxWxRMkolN0NuekZjp8tFKkwrcQaIjwHhu7a8g8AD6Te/xjZGoioTNmj1uqCKcnfxlnwF6KxR5wE7aVDkyinP4dGl4gs4cxOPqd5SV8Whc8BtpUiPaHWheGBx3Psf9k8xRWfjmKR3/ve5UlxDthFasQr+oo7TaJpRAzpni/gMwJDfy8t+m+zB5PwnQEgu2GScRHS9VwagJtZ8L8Ga9yQXrFlz2kCEiqM23WzYyDQISLjwP7Q==",
    "sessionId": "87a57bec-a82f-4303-b59c-c3bfbe52a8e3"
}

@shubham_1745,

Please let me what you are expecting & what type of API you need.

Thanks.

@Govind_Deshmukh

the 4 APIs mentioned in the document to create ABHA address with ABHA number

1: /v1/apps/registration/hid/search/auth-mode
2: /v1/apps/registration/hid/auth-init
3: /v1/apps/registration/hid/confirm-init
4: /v1/apps/create/registration/hid/create/phrAddress

The first 2 APIs are working fine & third API is failing. 4 the API in the workflow, we havn’t checked yet as we are not able to proceed further than 3rd step.

API Doc Link - https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/swagger/ndhm-phr-app2.yaml

Hi @Govind_Deshmukh, Can you provide an update on this?

hi @shubham_1745 @Govind_Deshmukh

1)/v1/phr/registration/hid/search/auth-methods

2)/v1/phr/registration/hid/init/transaction

3)/v1/phr/registration/hid/confirm/credential

4)/v1/phr/registration/phr/suggestion

5)/v1/phr/search/isExist?phrAddress=areetaasS

6)/v1/phr/registration/hid/create-phr-address

it’s All working fine these are sequenced for the creation Abha Address using Abha Number

kindly ping me for more query

Thanks & Regards
Areeb

Hi @Areeb,

Thanks.

I will check the above mentioned flow.

Is it possible to share the postman collection for same? Some of the above mentioned APIs are not in the PHR Swagger Document.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham

I am sharing the postman collection link for Abha Address Creation using Abha Number

https://api.postman.com/collections/18273533-18759f05-b0e6-4fe2-9a95-30bb9cea0676?access_key=PMAT-01GQF4RB4RPQMC2WH0SJ6VPFBC

kindly ping me for more query

Thanks & Regards
Areeb

Hi @Areeb,

Thanks. Will check & revert if any query.

Regards,
Shubham

Hi @Areeb,

Confirm credential endpoint is failing. Can you look into it?

Endpoint - https://phrsbx.abdm.gov.in/api/v1/phr/registration/hid/confirm/credential

Payload

{
    "transactionId": "a44692f1-2a7e-421d-b085-efa735c2c689",
    "value": "sCPEQYbQiTJhaoDt7a7eoxA8AJdGhhj4Cjh2UqtYT+6ne0yomIQYwVSFT6HywqbkCynlcW+joUdtqXKB9Q+OvDV9XdUIESNbQOV1fN4Wo8PsQDlvsU3Wz9TzqMPZJVyj8dZRw5ik10PDWL+F2fjAgLVVju8TGcyufxO24Qu0mlv6f6qZdPOdbUl+VzttR4uFFJmYW2HpGnv7uQdZYHud0Um65FDDzIY7ah+r2uGVilI35k6Dq7+U6qczohmndp8boJV8brG7MA/kdTm2UJRcBt/gaJmqpCZTvFvh+hdkxIGDv/igTtisLtx1n7PIrRLPROXGE64jvveQ8al18daF2w=="
}

Response

{
    "code": "MIS-500",
    "message": "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in sometime.",
    "details": null
}

Hi @Areeb, @IntegrationSupport,

Any update on this?

Regards,
Shubham

its working please check again

from
Areeb

Hi @Areeb,

Can you check once for sandbox endpoint. We are facing issue for sandbox API.

Endpoint - https://phrsbx.abdm.gov.in/api/v1/phr/registration/hid/confirm/credential

Regards.

@shubham_1745

its working fine kindly re-check

from
Areeb

@Areeb,

Can we have quick call for this if possible?

Regards.

@Areeb : you need to check this in SBX not prod, kindly see the message posted by integrator

hi @SARCH1

test has been done in phrsbx please check the ss

from
areeb

hi @shubham_1745

please provide the meeting link

from
areeb

@Areeb,

Thanks.

Can you mention your email? I will send it on email for tomorrow or today if possible. Or my email is “shubham.chavan@plus91.in”. Please send the link based on your convenience.

Regards,
Shubham

@Areeb @SARCH1 ,

The issue is not with an API but the ABHA number. I was using ABHA No : 34748078287723. Not sure why it was not working for this ABHA number.

I used different ABHA number & it worked fine.

1 more question : When I get the list of existing ABHA addresses after confirming OTP & I want to login one of those ABHA addresses then which API do I have to use to get the accessToken without confirming the OTP again? It is working same in PHR ABDM app but I am not sure of the API I need to use.

Regards,
Shubham

@Areeb,

Can you give feedback on which API do we use to get token to login user with selected ABHA address while creating ABHA Address with ABHA No , Mobile & Email?

Thanks,
Shubham