ABHA sandbox PHR APP not working

Hello @IntegrationSupport ,
I have the latest Sandbox app version 2.2.9. I am unable to login. Login through any method, after putting OTP and selecting the Abha Addresss, it keeps on loading and then throws an ‘Something went wrong’ and “Timeout” error.
Attaching Screenshot.

Thanks,
Rachit Khandelwal

Hi @rachit4, Please check now. Its working fine.

Hi @IntegrationSupport @atulsharma,
Thanks for looking into it, the issue got resolved that time and we were able to access the application but now the issue started to happen again.
Can you please check into it.

Thanks,
Rachit Khandelwal

This issue is killing the whole development time!!!

1 Like

@rachit4 please check now. Its working now.

@IntegrationSupport No, it is not working now

@IntegrationSupport It’s working somehow but unlike before the granted consent from PHR is not transmitting to HIU or our requester app - this stopped since handful of days!

@IntegrationSupport
It works sometimes, but most of the times either it is stuck at login screen or it will keep on loading and then shows Something Went Wrong error

Now also I am unable to login to the app as it is not proceeding further after I select my ABHA address.
Hope this will be fixed soon

Thanks,
Rachit Khandelwal
+91-9511878113

1 Like

@IntegrationSupport you are putting some silly solutions without any permanent fix or you don’t have right sandbox capacity /infrastructure for PHR app. This is repeating on and on with same kind of pitty state! When we expect a standard PHR app?

@IntegrationSupport
Is there any update on this ??
The application is still not working for me.

Thanks,
Rachit Khandelwal
+91-9511878113