ABHA creation process

@IntegrationSupport ,please help me to understand the sr no 1.12 ,M1 Test case id CRT_ABHA_112.

Please refer to the below attach snap from the NHA mandatory M1 Test cases

Also, my question is where do we exactly fall under as a private organization or a integrated program using demo auth as they have default ABHA address generated
Currently we are auto generating the ABHA ADDRESS ,

@Roshni803 Suggestion ABHA address creation is a mandate for both private and govt entities. A default ABHA address creation is ok, but your system should have a provision for suggestion of ABHA address as per ABDM standards.

@Roshni803 , if you look at documentation for Milestone 1 at https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/abdm-docs/ABDM_M3_V1
and refer Section 2.5 , you can add a custom Abha Address , and that is where CRT_ABHA_112 kicks in, where you retrieve Abha Address Suggestions and then create one out of them and set it to be your preferred Abha Address.

@IntegrationSupport please let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks

@satyadeep

Yes you are correct.

@Roshni803
In ABHA Number creation flow using Aadhaar number, You are creating ABHA Address too.
API sequence for M1 ABHA Creation -

{{env}}/enrollment/request/otp
{{env}}/enrollment/enrol/byAadhaar
{{env}}/enrollment/request/otp
{{env}}/enrollment/auth/byAbdm
{{env}}/enrollment/enrol/suggestion
{{env}}/enrollment/enrol/abha-address

env - https://abhasbx.abdm.gov.in/abha/api/v3

CC: @IntegrationSupport

Hi @Sachin/ @IntegrationSupport,
For enrollment/enrol/suggestion in V3, where do I get the value for TRANSACTION-ID header from, because as per the API sequence diagram attached here ,

it doesn’t tells which API to call for TRANSACTION-ID?

Can you please help on this.

Thanks

Satyadeep

Hi @IntegrationSupport any update on this?

Thanks

@pranab Kindly assist on this issue.

@satyadeep lets say when you are creating abha from aadhar, you will enter your aadhar number, then enter the otp you have received. On submit the otp, you will receive a txnId, you can use that txnId or if you want to use any other transaction id that you have received from any api which is used for creation flow, you can use that as well.