ABDM Sandbox Application: Individual - Access not provided

Have applied and waiting for the approval of Sandbox access. Kindly provide access.
suresh.gn@gmail.com

My request to Sandbox access got rejected with “Intent Unclear” reason twice. Can you please give a detail what Intent should cover. I am bit confused. Point to any documentation also helps regarding what is expected. Thank you.

tagging @faroque @neha.parnami

regards,
Suresh

Kindly tag @IntegrationSupport for support.

Thanks.

Can you please help me understand what is expected under intent to get access to sandbox? I am an individual with 15+ years of experience in development of healthcare applications and wants to build Lab Management Software, EHR, PHR etc. My request was rejected twice and it takes too long to get response. Please respond

@IntegrationSupport @neha.parnami

ABDM eco-system is where stakeholders integrate their product offering (HMIS , LMIS, PHR ) to enable with ABDM functionalities ( ABHA creation, verification, linking of health record with ABHA, exchange of ABHA linked health record with proper consent). Applications submitted on sandbox are reviewed and approved by HTC committee. There is a process for functional testing & WASA to be done. Kindly refer weblink - https://sandbox.abdm.gov.in/docs/integration_and_exit_process

We will check with concerned team for the intent to be shared on application.