ABDM is a big failure because of the team working behind

ABDM seems to be big failure because of the team working behind the project. Numerous issue faced by developers are

1. API listed on website are not functioning properly
  2. Developer team have to wait for days to get their issue resolved from government developing team
  3. No proper clarification regarding implementation of the API
  4. Most of time your Servers / Infra have problems.
    And I am going to raise this issue with all the higher authorities including ministry involved in this. :rage: Then you people ignore the issues asked over developers forum.
    We have invested money in this project and have been waiting since months to get our issues resolved.
3 Likes

I guess you are venting out in a non-parliamentary fashion.

The team @IntegrationSupport @Sachin @Ramandeep24 to name a few with, are working relentlessly to make this smooth.

I would like to ask, which company other than Amazon gives you a support in almost real time, that too when you have bought the membership, and here you have not invested a penny.

Moreover, the platform is still evolving, so why not instead of cringing, let us re-focus together and help the team make this a success.

Thanks

1 Like

Every company give working API and support I think you are not aware of current scenario or current fashion that is the reason you come here to inform me the work done by the support team. May be you are only limited to Amazon and never tried other companies services. I am writing this because I am facing issues and team response time is long. Application creating cost also raises with the delay. you might be getting salaries but we are giving salaries to our employees and that cost us not you.

Hi @healthilyfitness various seminars are organized on regulars basis to give clarity on the API’s and other important things of the project. The documentation is also uploaded on sandbox website to get the information regarding the same. Even after that, if the organization are facing issues, they can contact @IntegrationSupport via email or forum and the sessions are organized to clear the doubts and give more insights regarding the project.

Thanks

1 Like

I already tried to raise issues but always stuck that the information in seminars and documents provided are not applicable on all API’s and even links to API working is not listed at one place. Unable to find API for these functions

@IntegrationSupport

On HIU health info request, not receiving HIP health info request at ‘/v0.5/health-information/hip/request’

is ABDM SBX still alive or dead? No positive response has been seen for such a major issue after a long time.

we request you to please suggest…

1 Like

@healthilyfitness I’m late to realize this… but you are right. the way critical issue being unattended shows lack of intent from team. Been wasted now days and months. Why they even told us to start developing the HRP software system when there system is not stable & lots of bugs at first place?

1 Like