Share Profile: Error while calling on-share acknowledgment

Hey @Shubhanshu_Shukla @Arvind_Tomar @adnan_360 @neha.parnami

We have been trying to test the Share Profile feature from the HIP side. We are able to scan the QR code and can get the /profile/share callback but we are having issues while sending the patient/on-share acknowledgment.

Following is the Curl when tried on swagger:

curl -X POST “https://dev.abdm.gov.in/gateway/v0.5/patients/profile/on-share” -H “accept: /” -H “X-CM-ID: sbx” -H “Content-Type: application/json” -d “{“requestId”:“03fb3c3a-9b7f-4815-9f3d-c23c5c5f751a”,“timestamp”:“2022-03-28T12:05:03.441155”,“acknowledgement”:{“healthId”:“bhumikakhetan@sbx”,“status”:“SUCCESS”},“error”:{},“resp”:{“requestId”:“a3f7081a-efa4-409a-aaf8-a0974ffa7cb4”}}”

And here is the output:

Please help us with this issue, we’re looking to complete M1 ASAP.

@Shubhanshu_Shukla @Arvind_Tomar @adnan_360 please help we have to finish our M1 tasks ASAP and we’re stuck with this feature

@Arvind_Tomar @Shubhanshu_Shukla @adnan_360 @neha.parnami please give any update regarding this

Hi,
Please share below details to help you further - Sandbox client-id, screenshots from the postman so that we can help with resolution.

Hi @SARCH1

Client Id: SBX_000334

Postman Screenshot of on-share API:

The On share API is now giving success response but still getting the no response from gateway error in the PHR app:

@SARCH1 any update regarding this issue?

@SARCH1 please give any update on the issue

We have raised this concern with technical team. Please wait for sometime.

Thank you, waiting for your response.

Hey @sebisamuel20

Send "error": null ,

thanks

sending null also not working.

its working for me now, Issue was in c# for timestamp dot (.) was used instead of colon (:slight_smile:

Invalid: 2022-07-06T19.49.29.855756
valid: 2022-07-06T19:49:27.427305

can i know which request id is pass in this body as there is two requestid and we pass two different id so please help me on this