Patient QR Code JSON Structure

When I scan the Patient QR Code, it gives below JSON text.

{“hidn”:"-",“phr”:“XXXXXXX@sbx”,“name”:“XXXXXX XXXXXX”,“gender”:“M”,“statelgd”:“27”,“distlgd”:“497”,“dob”:“1978”,“address”:"aaaaaa Garden "}

Looking at this JSON, it seems following data is missing -

• State Name
  • District Name
  • Mobile Number

Can you please share the correct JSON structure for patient QR code. And do we have to use the demographic details from this JSON to perform the demographic Authentication?

Also in one of the topic in dev forum I read about the API - “/v2/health/facility/get-profile”. The details of the API is not mentioned in the API documentation. Is it a valid API?

@Prajwal kindly look.

json format is proper

Thanks @Prajwal.

So the missing information (like Mobile number, State name and District name) we have to get it from the Patient at the time of registration and then proceed with the Demographics Auth.

Is my understanding correct?

For demographic auth name, gender and dob is required. City , district, state is not required.

Looks like there are two different QR code

1. One on the ABHA card
  2. One on the PHR mobile app.

The QR from the ABHA card gives below JSON
{“hidn”:“xx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx”,“hid”:“xxxx@sbx”,“name”:“ABC XYZ”,“gender”:“M”,“statelgd”:“27”,“distlgd”:“497”,“dob”:“XX/X/XXXX”,“state name”:“ABCD”,“district_name”:“XYZAA”,“mobile”:“XXXXXXX”,“address”:" XXXXXXXX"}

Wherea the QR from the mobile PHR app gives below JSON
{“hidn”:"-",“phr”:“XXXXXXX@sbx”,“name”:“XXXXXX XXXXXX”,“gender”:“M”,“statelgd”:“27”,“distlgd”:“497”,“dob”:“1978”,“address”:"aaaaaa Garden "}

The main difference between these 2 JSON structure is the name for ABHA ID. In first JSON its “hid” whereas in the second one its “phr”.
Another difference is the ‘dob’ format. In first structure its dd/mm/yyyy format whereas in second one its ‘yyyy’ format.

Why there are 2 different JSON structures for the Patient QR code? This will break the HIP code which scans the QR code.

Please let us know about this.

1 Like

@Prajwal kindly look.

Hey
@SnehaG can you please take this one up ASAP

@Prajwal can you please take this one up ASAP

Thanks

For patient demographic details, we use /v1/account/qrCode which ofcourse need an auth token or X-token. It returns QR Code in Byte Array Form in case of success. You could see all the API’s in swagger file. I can provide you steps if you need.

My question was different. Please refer the issue I posted on 10th June.

There are 2 QR codes as below (for same patient)

1. One on the ABHA card
  2. One on the PHR mobile app.

When I scan them the JSON text is different. Why the patient QR codes gives different JSON?

which auth token or X-token you use for that. can you please explain and share the details.
thank you…