Not receiving callback on /v0.5/health-information/hip/request when clicking pull records on PHR app

Hi team,

Not receiving callback on /v0.5/health-information/hip/request since yesterday, the bridge url has been configured properly, inspite of clicking the pull records button on the sandbox ABHA app our HIP is not receiving callback for health information transfer request, kindly look into it, we have a functional testing scheduled today.

@RohanChristopher707 Please provide the client Id and Hip id.

@Sravani1 the issue has been resolved, thanks.

Hi @RohanChristopher707
Can you please tell me the issue?

Hi @prakharmohan on the PHR app i.e. abha sbx app, unable to trigger data transfer flow. Upon login for the first time in a day the PHR app automatically pulls records, in this scenario we are receiving the callback for data transfer but after sometime when we subsequently try to trigger a data transfer by clicking the pull data button under the linked facilities tab we do not get a callback to initiate data transfer, this is hampering our development process, as we have to login everytime witha different abha address to generate a new data transfer request.

Okay thanks, I am also facing the same issue.

@IntegrationSupport please help, kindly look into this issue.

1 Like

@IntegrationSupport We are also facing the same issue. Our client ID is SBX_002101.

@RohanChristopher707 , can you please help with more details. Please share the API sequence you are using along with its payload. If possible, can you share the response received for the APIs. We can then check and have a call to have this resolved.

@IntegrationSupport facing the same issue not receiving request call after acknowleding through on-notify