Not able to view Data on NHA HIU Demo Application

Hi @IntegrationSupport

We are getting hip/request from the NHA Demo application.But after posting data to specified url we are not able to view data on the portal.We have validated the bundle and checked the encryption.

Also pull record option is working with PHR app and bundle is viewable in same. Can you please help on the same.

1 Like

Hi @IntegrationSupport Please given an update on the same.

Hi @IntegrationSupport can you please let me know the same issue is yet to be fixed from your side or anything should be done from our side. Thanks

Hi @IntegrationSupport @Himanshu_HFR @himanshu0502

We are getting the 202 Accepted and onComplete successfully but the bundle is not displaying on the phr app.

We were able to view this bundle until yesterday on the app but facing the same problem since yesterday any update on this .

@Preet_16 Please try with a different ABHA address where data is available. There is some ongoing intermittent issue also in PHR app.

Hi @IntegrationSupport the same problem is still there and I am stuck and not able to see the bundle please can you provide a ETA by which this issue will be resolved??

@Preet_16 Please note, you will not see bundle in HIU portal. You will pass FHIR and the components which you want to show will be fetched in PHR app. In HIU portal you will see pdf health records generated in your HMIS. Please go through the videos on data encryption - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDcCP9h5hZs
Also, go through webinar 8 from our sandbox website,under resources ---- webinars.
Currently, sandbox is down, please try checking at the later hours of the day.

@IntegrationSupport yes I am aware of that but I am not able to view the bundle in the PHR app too last time it worked and displayed the data bundle was on Thursday i.e. 14/12/23.

Since Friday we are facing this problem in the PHR app and we get 202 on Complete

but in PHR app the bundle it does not display the bundle. Please help me resolve this.
I raised a separate question too regarding this issue -

@Preet_16 Since Friday sandbox is down due to infra issues. Technical is working on the issue. For issue of bundle in PHR app, the bundle it does not display — we do not have any resource. You need to implement and map accordingly. Please pass the data in the FHIR object according to the ABDM Health Data Interchange Specifications.

https://nrces.in/ndhm/fhir/r4/StructureDefinition-DischargeSummaryRecord.html

Hi @IntegrationSupport Still facing the same issue as bundle is not displayed after successfully transfering bundle

. Please help me on it.Please help me on this since this point is only pending to complete functional testing

@syamprakashp Bundle is never displayed in the HIU portal. However, the health data for which consent is granted will be visible in the HIU. This is working fine as we are getting callback. Sharing screenshot from today’s call.

Hi @IntegrationSupport we are trying for multiple times but we are getting the empty window which i have sent earlier.Please let me know how we can solve the issue.We have checked the bundle and encryption.It was never worked in recent months.

Can you provide credentials for above HIU portal so that we can also check the same.

@syamprakashp Provide your SBX client ID to provide to HIU credentials. Also, share your email ID where credentials will be shared.

Hi @IntegrationSupport Client id : SBX_002663 email id : syamprakash@shmsolutions.in Thanks

Hi @IntegrationSupport Client id : SBX_002754 email id : sudhanshu.gupta@bellurbis.com Thanks

@sudhanshu.gupta Do you want HIU credentials. Please confirm.

I already have HIU credentials but We are not getting consent request on ABHA sbx application. and also not getting “health-information/hip/request” callback

@sudhanshu.gupta Health information api callback are intermittent, however this is working. Sharing few screenshot from a functional demo call we had in the morning hours.

1 Like

@syamprakashp we have requested for the HIU credentials to the backend team.