LIMS Provider Milestone 1 API Implementation Guide

Dear ABDM Team,

I raised my query in the session held on 26th May and I was expected to receive email from you. I have not received any mail yet that’s why raising question here also.

We are LIMS provider and we have 400+ labs using our software as of today. SO we are HRP in ABDM Platform and Pathology Labs will be HIP.

To complete M1 milestone , do we have to first ensure that all our facilities (Pathology Labs) are registered on ABDM platform and are linked to our HRP Bridge and only after this linking we have to generate ABHA number with HIP id as per the facility registration.

Is my understanding correct.?

@Ramandeep1 Please can you help me to clear this doubt.

Dear @cloops_ashutosh

SO we are HRP in ABDM Platform and Pathology Labs will be HIP
This is correct

To complete M1 milestone , do we have to first ensure that all our facilities (Pathology Labs) are registered on ABDM platform and are linked to our HRP Bridge and only after this linking we have to generate ABHA number with HIP id as per the facility registration.

No. This is done in 2 steps

Step 1: You need to demonstrate that your software meets all the M1 testcases. You can then apply for Sandbox Exit. Post successful exit you will be given access to the production key

Step 2: Deploy your changes to production with your ABDM production key. For each facility that wants to start using the new features – OnBoard them into HFR and link them with you HRP end point.

Hope this clears your question.

Please note that for LIMS you should complete both M1 & M2 functionality without which your customers and their patients cannot get the real benefits of ABDM

1 Like

Thank you @kiranma for clarification :slight_smile: